Harlem Globe Trotters Contest
Published Friday, December 14, 2012 3:17PM CST
Last Updated Tuesday, December 18, 2012 9:04AM CST
Harlem Globe Trotters CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
December 18, 2012
1. TO ENTER the Harlem Globe Trotters TICKETS contest (the “Contest”), watch CTV News Live on Channel 2 on the local cable or satellite channel in your area on December 18, 2012 from 6:00 a.m. Central Time (“CT”) to 9:00 a.m. CT to view the contest announcement shown during the program telling viewers to call in for a chance to win (the “Announcement”). When you hear the Announcement, call CTV Regina’s contest line toll free at 1-866-715-1207 (the “Contest Line”) to submit your entry. All entries must include your first and last name and ten digit day time telephone number. The first caller through on the Contest Line who correctly answers the mathematical skill-testing question posed by CTV Regina representative will be eligible to win a prize. Limit of one entry per person during the Contest Period. There is one (1) (the "Prize") to be won. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. The odds of winning will depend on the number of calls received on the Contest Line following the Announcement. The contest starts at 6:00 a.m. CT on December 18, 2012 and ends at 9:00 a.m. CT on December 18, 2012 (the “Contest Period”).
2. The contest sponsor is Bell Media Inc. (the “Contest Sponsor”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Saskatchewan and be 18 years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsor, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. A winner of a previous Bell Media Inc. contest within the three (3) months preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with a winner are not eligible to enter.
4. Prize - There is one (1) Prize consisting of four (4) tickets for admission to the Harlem Globe Trotters performance taking place at Evraz Place, Regina, SK on January 7, 2013. Approximate retail value of each Prize is $120.00 Cdn. Tickets may be subject to issuing company’s terms and conditions.
5. Prize must be accepted as awarded. Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. On December 18, 2012 at approximately 9:30 a.m. CT the draw for the Prize will take place at CTV in Regina. The first entry received will be eligible to win the Prize. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won the Prize by telephone within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. Before being awarded a Prize, potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish and disseminate his/her name, city of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that the potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until a qualified winner has been duly selected.
7. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
8. All entries become property of Contest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site, where applicable.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.