Man dead, woman in hospital after carbon monoxide leak
Published Tuesday, November 13, 2012 12:20PM CST
Last Updated Wednesday, November 14, 2012 3:20PM CST
A man is dead and a woman is in serious condition in hospital following a carbon monoxide leak at a home west of Saskatoon.
RCMP say a relative found the couple unconscious inside the home, located near the community of Asquith, on Tuesday morning.
The 29-year-old man was pronounced dead at the scene. His name hasn’t been released.
The 26-year old woman was taken to Royal University Hospital in Saskatoon, where she remains in serious condition.
Mounties are continuing their investigation.