LATEST VIDEOS FROM CTV REGINA
Smoke forces evacuation at Regina General Hospital
Fire crews respond to reports of smoke at Regina General Hospital on Sunday afternoon.
Published Monday, February 4, 2013 8:42AM CST
It’s business as usual at the Regina General Hospital after smoke forced the evacuation of several units over the weekend.
Fire crews were called to the hospital at around 2 p.m. Sunday.
Officials say an overheated fan spread smoke to the third, fourth and fifth floors of the building.
Several people were evacuated from affected areas. No one was injured.