CAA worst roads list shows majority in Regina, Moose Jaw
Saskatchewan 26, Goodsoil (CAA Saskatchewan).
Published Thursday, May 9, 2019 10:57AM CST
Last Updated Thursday, May 9, 2019 2:55PM CST
CAA Saskatchewan’s 2019 Worst Roads campaign has wrapped up. Results of the campaign show a final top 10 worst roads list, eight out of 10 being municipal roads in Moose Jaw or Regina.
- Saskatchewan 26, Goodsoil
- Highway 21, Paradise Hill (ranked 9th in the 2018 CAA Worst Roads campaign & #3 in the 2017 CAA Worst Roads campaign)
- Dolphin Bay, Regina
- 13th Avenue Northwest, Moose Jaw
- McKee Crescent, Regina
- 1 Avenue Southeast, Moose Jaw (ranked 7th in the 2018 CAA Worst Roads campaign)
- Cowan Crescent, Regina
- Grant Drive, Regina
- Blakeney Drive, Regina
- TIE: Catherwood Crescent, Regina and Saskatchewan 795 Between St. Walburg and Livelong
The results of the campaign are shared with municipal councils, the Ministry of Highways and Infrastructure, the Saskatchewan Association of Rural Municipalities and the Saskatchewan Urban Minicipalities Association.
The campaign ran from April 17 to May 8, and 1,514 votes were received.