Flip Flop Fridays Contest - Official Rules and Regulations
1. To Enter the Flip Flop Fridays Contest, during the Contest Period (defined below), visit the web site located at ctvregina.ca (the “Contest Website”) click on the Contest page, complete and submit your entry by following the instructions found on the Contest page. All entries must include your first and last name, address, email address, age, ten digit daytime and evening telephone number and one (1) original photograph depicting feet in flip flops (the “Photo”). The Photo must comply with the Submission Guidelines provided in Section 7 below. Limit of one (1) entry per individual. If it is discovered that you attempted to enter more than once, all your entries will be void. Entries will be rejected if entry is not fully completed and submitted during the Contest Period. In the event of a dispute, entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the "Authorized Account Holder" of the email address submitted at the time of entry. "Authorized Account Holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Illegible entries are ineligible. The Contest starts at 6:00 a.m. Central Time (“CST”) on June 1, 2015 and closes on August 24, 2015 at 9:00 a.m. CST (the “Contest Period”). There are three prizes to be won. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Limit of one (1) Prize per household.
Photos may be showcased by the Contest Sponsor on the Contest Website. Contest Sponsor will initially screen every Photo and not all Photos will be posted. Any Photo that the Contest Sponsor deems, at any time, violates the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules, as determined by the Contest Sponsor in its sole and absolute discretion, will not be posted to the Contest Website or shall be removed from the Contest Website, as applicable.
2. The contest sponsor is CTV Regina a division of Bell Media Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Saskatchewan and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsor, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
4. Prizes - There are three (3) Prizes, each consisting of a $75 gift certificate to be redeemed for services and/or products at En Vogue Day Spa and Gift Studio located at 2340 Cornwall St, Regina, SK. The approximate retail value of each Prize is $75 CAD.
5. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. On each of the following draw dates: June 22, July 27 and August 24,2015; at approximately 10:00 am CST, a random draw for a Prizewill take place at Bell Media Inc., Regina, SK from among all eligible entries received up to the time of the draw . The first entry drawn during the course of each draw will be eligible to win a Prize. The odds of winning a Prize will depend on the number of eligible entries received up to the date of the applicable draw. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact each potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won a Prize by telephone within two (2) business days after the draw. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted within 2 business days after the draw, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsor’s sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded a Prize, the potential winner , will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read and understood these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsor and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until all qualified winners have been duly selected, but in any event, no later than September 11, 2015.
7. Submission Guidelines- Photos must be original and not include any third party’s proprietary content, including trade-marks or copyrighted content. Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant who uses third party proprietary content, at any time. Contest Sponsor further reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to edit any Photo to blur out any trade-marks or to remove any copyrighted content. Any Photo that involves a third party that does not choose to be part of the Photo may be disqualified. Photos must not include any illegal, defamatory or in any way obscene content. Photos cannot be a parody or derogatory. Photos remain the property of the entrant, however by entering this Contest, each entrant: (i) represents and warrants that his/her Photo is her or her original work and does not infringe on any third party’s copyright, trade-mark or other intellectual property rights, (ii) represents and warrants that he/she has all necessary rights from any third party that appears, or is mentioned, in the Photo, including those from the parent or legal guardian if third party is under the age of majority; (iii) grants the Contest Sponsor, an unlimited, royalty free, irrevocable, right and license to reproduce, post and/or broadcast the Photo in any form of media now known or hereinafter developed; (iv) waives all moral rights in the Photo in favour of the Contest Sponsor; (v) agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless the Contest Sponsor from any claim or liability arising from or related to the Photo and/or his/her participation in this Contest; and (vi) consents to the publication and/or use, in any medium of the entrant’s Photo, name, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsorand/or its advertising and promotional agencies without payment or compensation of any kind. Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any claims against infringement of the right of privacy with respect to any Photo.
8. By entering this Contest, the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries and Photos, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.Contest Sponsor assumes no responsibility for garbled, inaudible, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, Photos, e-mails or any computer errors or malfunctions. Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error. Entry materials and/or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest Website.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11.With the exception of Photos, all intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.