No one was hurt after an early morning house fire in Moose Jaw.

Crews were called to the home on the corner of Willow Avenue and Hall Street east shortly after 5 a.m. Tuesday.

Officials say everyone in the house got out safely. Nearby homes were also evacuated as a precaution.

The cause of the fire is under investigation, but it’s suspected that natural gas may have been involved.

Damage to the house was extensive. The couple that lives in the home and their pets will be staying with family.