Highway 24 near Leoville leading CAA Saskatchewan's Worst Roads campaign
Published Tuesday, April 22, 2014 12:54PM CST
Highway 24 near Leoville is in the lead as CAA Saskatchewan’s Worst Roads campaign hits the final stretch.
So far, this year's campaign has garnered more than 3,700 votes, which surpasses the 2012 and 2013 totals.
The current top 10 worst roads are:
1. Highway 24 near Leoville
2. Highway 155 near LaLoche
3. Highway 21 near Paradise Hill
4. Highway 44 near Eston
5. Highway 51 near Major
6. Northern Woods and Water Route near Carrot River
7. Highway 908 near Ile-a-la-Crosse
8. Highway 918 near Patuanak
9. Highway 123 near Cumberland House
10. Highway 51 near Kerrobert
The final list of the top 10 worst roads will be submitted to the provincial government following the campaign. Motorists can still cast their votes online until Friday at caask.ca/worstroads.