VIP Experience CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
VIP Experience CONTEST
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
1. The VIP Experience contest (the “Contest”) starts at 9:00 a.m. Central Time ("CT") on May 23, 2023 and closes on October 14, 2023 at 5:00 p.m. CT (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Limit of one (1) Prize per household.
2. The Contest sponsors are Bell Media Inc. and Crestview Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram (hereinafter collectively referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Saskatchewan, Canada and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees of the Contest Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, promotional and advertising agencies or of any other entity involved in the development, production, administration, or fulfillment of the Contest, as well as the parents, siblings and children of any such employees and any person domiciled with such employees, are ineligible to enter. Winners of a previous Bell Media Inc. contest within the thirty (30) days preceding the winner selection date for this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to participate in the prize) and persons domiciled with any such winner are not eligible to enter or to be selected for a prize and may be disqualified.
4. TO ENTER the Contest during the Contest Period:
a. In person: Visit any one of the participating Capital Automotive Group store locations listed in the attached Schedule A (each, a “Store Location”) during normal business hours, fully complete the official entry form with your first and last name, address and ten-digit daytime telephone number, and drop it in the ballot box placed at the applicable Store Location. If you fully complete the entry form and submit it at a participating Store Location during the Contest Period, you will be eligible to receive one (1) entry (the “Ballot Entry”) into the Contest. Any Ballot Entry not fully completed and submitted at the same Store Location from which it was obtained will be rejected. Ballot Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the person whose name and contact information appears on the Ballot Entry. Illegible Ballot Entries are ineligible. Limit of one (1) Ballot Entry per individual per day per Store Location. If it is discovered that you attempted to exceed the foregoing entry limit, all your Ballot Entries will be void; OR
b. By email: Send an email to CTVSaskcontests@bellmedia.ca with VIP in the subject line and your name, address, ten-digit day telephone number and e-mail address in the body of the email as well as the name of one of the Store Locations listed in the attached Schedule A (the “Email Entry”). Email Entries shall be deemed to be submitted by the authorized account holder of the email address submitted at the time of entry. “Authorized account holder” is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an internet access provider, on-line service provider, or other organization (e.g. business, educational institution, etc.) that is responsible for assigning e-mail addresses for the domain associated with the submitted e-mail address. Limit of one (1) Email Entry per individual per day. If it is discovered that you attempted to exceed the foregoing entry limit, all your Email Entries will be void.
Ballot Entries and Email Entries shall be collectively referred to as “Entries” and each, an “Entry”.
5. PRIZES: There is a total of nine (9) prizes (each, a “Prize”) available to be won. Each Prize consists of two (2) tickets for admission to a Saskatchewan Roughriders home game at Mosaic Stadium in Regina, SK and two (2) vouchers for admission to pre-game opportunities on-field prior to the same home game. The approximate retail value of each Prize is one hundred fifty dollars ($150.00) CAD. The tickets and vouchers are subject to the terms and conditions of their issuers. Seat selection is at the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion. The applicable home game for each Prize shall be determined in accordance with the following table (the “Table”) which sets out the applicable draw date (each, a “Draw Date”):
Draw Date Game Date
June 9, 2023 June 16, 2023
June 28, 2023 July 6, 2023
July 7, 2023 July 15, 2023
July 28, 2023 August 6, 2023
August 11, 2023 August 20, 2023
August 25, 2023 September 3, 2023
September 8, 2023 September 15, 2023
September 29, 2023 October 7, 2023
October 16, 2023 October 21, 2023
6. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of a Prize is unavailable. Each Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein, including, without limitation, transportation to and from each game, and all personal expenses of any kind or nature. Prize winner acknowledges that upon awarding of the Prize, all obligations typically borne by the provider of services or goods become that provider’s responsibility.
7. SELECTION OF QUALIFIERS: On each Draw Date set out in the Table, at approximately 10:00 a.m. CT, a random draw will be performed at each Store Location (each, a “Qualifier Selection”) from among all eligible Entries received at each such Store Location up to the point of the applicable Qualifier Selection. The first Entry selected in the course of each Qualifier Selection will be eligible for entry into the corresponding Prize Draw, as described below (each, a “Qualifier”). The odds of becoming a Qualifier will depend on the number of Entries received at each Store Location up to the point of the applicable Qualifier Selection. Entries received will be carried over from one Qualifier Selection to the next.
8. SELECTION OF PRIZE WINNERS: On each Draw Date as set out in the Table, at approximately 10:15 a.m. CT, a random draw will take place at Bell Media Inc., Regina, SK (each, a “Prize Draw”) from among all the eligible Qualifiers confirmed up to the time of the applicable Prize Draw. Entries received will not be carried over from one Prize Draw to the next. The first Entry selected in the course of each Prize Draw will be eligible to win a Prize. The odds of winning a Prize from among the Qualifiers will be no worse than 1 in 6. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact each potential Prize winner by telephone within one (1) business day after the applicable Prize Draw. In the event that a potential winner cannot be contacted within one (1) business day after the applicable Prize Draw, such potential winner will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be drawn at the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion (in which case the provisions and procedures specified herein relating to selection and notification of a potential winner shall be applied, with the necessary amendments). Proof of identification must be provided upon request.
9. In order to be declared a Prize winner, each potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded a Prize, each potential Prize winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, such potential winner has read, understood and complied with these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsors and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use such potential winner’s name, city/town/village and province of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the applicable Prize, accepts the applicable Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the applicable Prize. In the event that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsors shall have the right to disqualify such potential winner, and draw an alternate potential winner, and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. The provisions and procedures referred to above relating to selection and notification of a potential winner shall be applied, with the necessary amendments, until all qualified winners have been duly selected. The number of actual Prizes awarded may be less than the number of available Prizes should efforts to confirm all winners be unsuccessful, in accordance with these Rules.
10. By entering this Contest, the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of Entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
11. All Entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected Entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s) and related timekeeping systems of the Contest Sponsors. Broadcast delays may occur, including depending on the means used to listen to the radio (e.g. analog radio vs. online streaming). Contest Sponsors will not be held responsible in any way for such delays. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the names of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials-data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest including canceling any method of entry, and select a winner from previously received eligible Entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest website or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest website, where applicable.
13. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Contest Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
14. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
Capital Automotive Group Store Locations
Capital Ford Lincoln 1201 Pasqua Street, Regina, Sk S4X 4P7
Capital GMC Buick Cadillac 4020 Rochdale Blvd., Regina, Sk, S4X 4P7
Mercedes Benz Regina 755 Broad Street, Regina, Sk S4R 8G3
Crestview Chrysler Dodge Jeep Ram 601 Albert Street, Regina, Sk S4R 2P4
Titan Automotive Group 777 Broad Street, Regina, Sk S4R 8G3
Universal Collision Centre 3910 Rochdale Boulevard. Regina, SK S4X 4P7