Sask. reports 58 new COVID-19 cases; 56 new recoveries
REGINA -- Saskatchewan reported 58 new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday, along with 56 new recoveries.
There are 29 new cases in Saskatoon, one in the far northwest, one in the far north east, eight in the northwest, six in north central, two in the northeast, three in the central east region, five in Regina, two in the south east zone and one cases location is pending.
Of the 2,841 cases reported to date, 652 are active. There have been a total of 2,164 recoveries.
Twenty-four people are in hospital including six in ICU, one in the north central zone, four in Saskatoon and one in Regina.
- 665 cases from the Saskatoon area
- 537 cases from the north area (175 north west, 249 north central, 113 north east)
- 489 cases from the south area (228 south west, 211 south central, 50 south east)
- 436 cases from the far north area (382 far north west, 0 far north central, 54 far north east)
- 369 cases from the central area (196 central west, 173 central east)
- 342 cases are from the Regina area
- Three (3) cases have pending residence location.
There have been 25 deaths related to COVID-19 to date.
The SHA performed 3,434 tests on Monday.
COVID-19 CASES IN KITCHENER COMMUNITY SCHOOL
The Kitchener Community School in Regina will be closed this week after four students were diagnosed with COVID-19.
The school said on Monday classes have been closed for the week of Oct. 26 and will resume on Nov. 2.
NEW COVID-19 ADVISORIES ISSUED
A person or persons were at the following Saskatoon, Warman and Lloydminster businesses while likely infectious on the following dates during the specified times, the Saskatchewan Health Authority says.