Potential COVID-19 exposures reported in Regina, Lumsden and Meath Park
The Saskatchewan Health Authority logo can be seen in this CTV News file photo.
The Saskatchewan Health Authority is notifying the public of potential exposure to COVID-19 in Regina, Lumsden and Meath Park where a person or persons attended while likely infectious:
- Tommy Gun’s Original Barber Shop, Prince of Wales Dr., 4:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- The Canadian Brewhouse, 4820 Gordon Road, 3:45 p.m. to 6:15 p.m.
November 1, 2020
- Costco Wholesale, 2110 Anaquod Road, 1:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
November 3, 2020
- The Home Depot, 1030 Pasqua S.t N, 6:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Real Canadian Superstore, 2055 Prince of Wales Dr., 4:00 p.m. to 5:30 p.m.
- Rochdale Roca House, 1010 Pasqua St. N #3, 3:00 p.m. to 4:00 p.m.
- Walmart Supercentre, 2150 Prince of Wales Dr., 6:00 p.m. to 6:30 p.m.
- Wheelhouse Cycle Club East, 2005 Prince of Wales Dr., 6:40p.m. to 7:40 p.m.
November 4, 2020
- Tom's Your Independent Grocer, 336 McCarthy Blvd., 6:30p.m. to 7:00 p.m.
- Walmart Supercentre, 2150 Prince of Wales Dr., 3:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
November 5, 2020
- Tim Hortons, 4533 Parliament Ave., noon to 12:15 p.m.
- Lumsden Supermarket Ltd., 45 Third Ave., 5:15 p.m. to 5:45 p.m.
- Individual handed out candy from 2:30 p.m. to 8:30 p.m. in the town of Meath Park
Public Health officials are advising individuals who were at these locations on the specified dates during the specified times to self-monitor for 14 days.
If you have had or develop symptoms of COVID-19, immediately self-isolate and call HealthLine 811, your physician or nurse practitioner to arrange for testing