3 new COVID-19 cases confirmed in Sask. on Tuesday
THE CANADIAN PRESS/Darryl Dyck
REGINA -- Saskatchewan reported three new COVID-19 cases on Tuesday, the province said in a release.
Of the 1,622 total cases, 31 are considered active. Six more people recovered from the virus on Tuesday.
- COVID-19: Click for the latest news and analysis
- Coronavirus newsletter sign-up: Get The COVID-19 Brief sent to your inbox
Three people are currently in hospital, including one in inpatient care and two in intensive care, all in Saskatoon.
- One active case in the far north region (zero far north central, one far north west, zero far north east)
- Seven active cases in the north region (five north west, one north central, one north east)
- 12 active cases in Saskatoon
- One active case in Regina
- Two active cases in the central region (one central west, one central east)
- Seven active cases in the south region (four south west, three south central, zero south east)
A total of 653 COVID-19 tests were performed in Saskatchewan on Monday.