LATEST VIDEOS FROM CTV REGINA
Brad Wall still Canada's most popular premier
Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall arrives for a meeting of premiers and aboriginal leaders in Charlottetown on Wednesday, August 27, 2014. (THE CANADIAN PRESS/Andrew Vaughan)
Published Monday, September 8, 2014 8:36AM CST
Last Updated Monday, September 8, 2014 10:30AM CST
Brad Wall is still the most popular premier in Canada, according to the latest poll.
The Angus Reid Global survey released Monday found Saskatchewan’s premier has an approval rating of 66 per cent compared to 67 per cent in June, essentially remaining unchanged.
Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil was second most popular with 53 per cent, down 13 points from the last quarter.
The third most popular provincial leader was Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Tom Marshall, whose approval rating has fallen seven points since June to 52 per cent.
Here’s the full ranking of the country’s most popular premiers (approval rating in brackets):
1. Saskatchewan Premier Brad Wall (66%)
2. Nova Scotia Premier Stephen McNeil (53%)
3. Newfoundland and Labrador Premier Tom Marshall (52%)
4. Quebec Premier Philippe Couillard (50%)
5. Ontario Premier Kathleen Wynne (41%)
6. British Columbia Premier Christy Clark (32%)
7. Manitoba Premier Greg Selinger (30%)
8. Alberta Premier Dave Hancock (29%)
9. New Brunswick Premier David Alward (27%)