LATEST VIDEOS FROM CTV REGINA
Electrical problems blamed for fire at Yorkton business
Crews attend to a fire Tuesday night at a business in downtown Yorkton.
Published Wednesday, November 28, 2012 9:18AM CST
Electrical problems are believed to have sparked an overnight fire at a business in downtown Yorkton.
Crews were called to York-Sask Drycleaners on First Avenue at around 10 p.m. Tuesday.
Officials say the fire started in the basement. No one was in the building at the time.
The fire is not being treated as suspicious.