LATEST VIDEOS FROM CTV REGINA
#SaskMilkFoodieFamily Contest CONTEST OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS (the “Rules”)
1. The #SaskMilkFoodieFamily Contest (the “Contest”) is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with Facebook, Twitter or Instagram. Facebook, Twitter and Instagram are completely released of all liability by each entrant in this Contest. Any questions, comments or complaints regarding the Contest must be directed to the Contest Sponsors and not Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. You may only use one (1) personal Facebook account, one (1) personal Twitter account or one (1) personal Instagram account to participate in this Contest. To enter the Contest, you will need to sign up for a Facebook/Twitter/Instagram account if you don’t already have one. Signing up for an account is free. To sign up for a (i) Facebook account, visit www.facebook.com, (ii) a Twitter account visit www.twitter.com, (iii) an Instagram account, visit www.instagram.com, and follow the onscreen instructions.
2. The Contest starts at 6:00 a.m. CST on August 24, 2017 and closes on October 1, 2017 at 11:59:59 p.m. (the “Contest Period”). No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited.
3. The Contest sponsors are Bell Media Inc. and Saskatchewan Milk Marketing Board (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsors”).
4. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Saskatchewan and be eighteen (18) years of age or older. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsors, their respective agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter.
5. TO ENTER the Contest, simply post a unique and original photo of your family sharing a meal together on Twitter, Facebook or Instagram using #SaskMilkFoodieFamily (each, a “Submission”). In order to be eligible, your Submission must comply with the Submission Guidelines provided below. Any entrant who submits a Submission that violates the terms and conditions as set forth in these Rules (including the Submission Guidelines) as determined by the Contest Sponsors in their sole discretion at any time, may be disqualified and his/her entry will be void. If you are participating in this Contest using your personal Facebook account, you must comply with Facebook’s Terms of Service available at www.facebook.com. If you are participating in this Contest using your personal Twitter account, you must comply with Twitter’s Terms of Service available at www.twitter.com. If you are participating in this Contest using your personal Instagram account, you must comply with Instagram’s Terms of Service available at www.instagram.com.
7. IMPORTANT NOTE: The Contest Sponsors reserve the right at any time, in their sole and absolute discretion, to require proof, in form and substance satisfactory to the Contest Sponsors within the timeframe specified by the Contest Sponsors that: (i) confirms that the entrant and the Submission meet all of the applicable requirements specified in these Rules; (ii) the entrant has all necessary permissions and authorizations as required pursuant to these Rules including permission from all persons (or from a parent or legal guardian if such person is a minor) appearing in the Submission; and/or (iii) is required for any other reason that the Contest Sponsors deem necessary, in their sole and absolute discretion for the purposes of administering this Contest in accordance with these Rules, or for any other reason. Failure to provide such proof to the complete satisfaction of the Contest Sponsors within the timeline specified may result in disqualification in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors.
8. The Contest Sponsors may post and/or broadcast on air any Submission submitted as set forth in these Rules. Any Submission that the Contest Sponsors deem, at any time, violates the terms and conditions set forth in these Rules, as determined by the Contest Sponsors in their sole and absolute discretion, may be taken down. Prior to being posted or aired, the Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to edit or modify any Submission, or to request an entrant to modify, edit and/or re-submit his or her Submission, in order to ensure that the Submission complies with these Rules, including the Submission Guidelines, or for any other reason.
9. SUBMISSION GUIDELINES: Submissions must be original and not include any third party’s proprietary content, including trade-marks or copyrighted content. Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, may disqualify any entrant who uses third party proprietary content, at any time. Contest Sponsors further reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to edit any Submission to blur out any trade-marks or to remove any copyrighted content. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to disqualify any Submissions that involve anything illegal, potentially or actually dangerous or harmful or containing any element of physical risk, at any time. Any Submission that involves a third party that does not choose to be part of the Submission may also be disqualified. Submissions must not include any illegal, defamatory or in any way obscene content. Submissions cannot be a parody or derogatory. Submissions remain the property of the Entrant, however by entering this Contest, each entrant (i) represents and warrants that his/her Submission is his or her original work and does not infringe on any third party’s copyright, trade-mark or other intellectual property rights, (ii) represents and warrants that he/she has all necessary rights from any third party that appears, or is mentioned, in the Submission, including those from the parent or legal guardian if third party is under the age of majority; (iii) grants the Contest Sponsors, an unlimited, royalty free, irrevocable, right and license to reproduce, post and/or broadcast the Submission in any form of media now known or hereinafter developed; (iv) waives all moral rights in the Submission in favour of the Contest Sponsors; (v) agrees to release, indemnify, discharge and hold harmless the Released Parties (as defined below) from any claim or liability arising from or related to the Submission and/or his/her participation in this Contest; and (vi) consents to the publication and/or use, in any medium of the entrant’s Submission, name, city of residence, photograph and/or image for publicity purposes carried out by the Contest Sponsors and/or their advertising and promotional agencies without payment or compensation of any kind. Submissions may be showcased by Contest Sponsors on a public viewing gallery, including without limitation, on the Contest Website. Contest Sponsors assume no responsibility for any claims against infringement of the right of privacy with respect to any Submission.
10. PRIZE: There is one (1) prize available to be won (the “Prize”) consisting of a trip for four (4) to Disney World. Trip includes: round trip economy air fare for four (4) travellers to Orlando, Florida from a major Canadian airport in Regina or Saskatoon, Saskatchewan, closest to the Prize winner's place of residence in Saskatchewan (hereinafter referred to as the "Departure Point"); seven (7) nights’ accommodation (based on one (1) room, quadruple occupancy) at a budget Disney World hotel as chosen by the Contest Sponsors at their sole discretion; airport transfers to and from the Disney World resort; two (2) Adult 7 Day Park Hopper Plus Tickets and two (2) Child 7 Day Hopper Plus Tickets (for children ages 3-9). The Prize winner and his/her travelling companions are solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein, including, without limitation, as applicable, taxes, fuel/currency surcharges, meals and beverages, room service, gratuities, merchandise, telephone calls, insurance, any required travel documentation, all personal expenses of any kind or nature, upgrades to park passes for children older than 9 years, and any overnight layover. Departure dates and accommodation are subject to availability and change without notice or compensation. The Prize winner and his/her travelling companions are also solely responsible for all costs incurred to and from the Departure Point as the Prize originates and terminates there. It is the sole responsibility of the Prize winner and his/her travelling companions to obtain all necessary travel documentation including passports and visas, and to comply with any customs and immigration requirements, as applicable. The Prize winner and his/her travelling companions must be able to travel at the times and dates as determined by the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion and authority, failing which the Prize will be forfeited. It is recommended that the Prize winner and his/her travelling companions obtain sufficient personal insurance prior to departure. Travel dates will be determined by the Contest Sponsors at their sole discretion and the following blackout periods apply: Christmas (December 17, 2017 – January 5, 2018), February break (February 11-25, 2018), March Break (March 24 – April 8, 2018); other dates may apply. Approximate retail value of the Prize is $10,384.70 CAD based on a Regina or Saskatoon departure. No change in travel arrangements can be made by the Prize winner once his/her booking has been confirmed. The Prize may not be used towards any type of frequent flyer mileage, or other reward point accumulation program.
11. Before being able to participate in the Prize, each travelling companion, or if under the age of majority, the travelling companion’s parent or legal guardian, will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read and understood these Rules, grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsors and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsors to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the travelling companion, beyond his/her participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsors from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the travelling companion’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize.
12. Prize must be accepted as awarded. The Prize may not be sold, transferred and is not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsors reserve the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein. The tickets are subject to the terms and conditions of the issuing company.
13. WINNER SELECTION - On October 2, 2017 at approximately 10:00 a.m. CT, a panel of judges appointed by the Contest Sponsors (the “Judges”) will review all eligible Submissions received. The Judges will assign a score to each Submission on the basis of the following equally-weighed criteria: (i) quality of photo, (ii) creativity, (iii) originality, (iv) overall effort and (v) adherence to theme. The entrant whose Submission receives the highest score in the course of the Winner Selection will be selected as a potential Prize winner. The sole determinant of the time for the purposes of this Contest will be the Contest server machine(s). The odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible entries received up to the Winner Selection and the calibre of the Submission associated with each such entry on the basis of the judging criteria. In the event the potential winner refuses to accept the Prize as awarded, he/she will be disqualified and will forfeit all rights to the Prize. The Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole discretion, to select the Submission that received the next highest score as the new potential Prize winner and the Contest Sponsors shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard. A Submission may be rejected if (in the sole and absolute discretion of the Contest Sponsors) the Submission is not fully completed with all required information and submitted and received in accordance with these Rules during the Contest Period.
14. Bell Media Inc., acting reasonably, will attempt to contact the potential Prize winner to notify potential winner that he or she may have won the Prize by use of Twitter, Facebook or Instagram within two (2) business days of the Winner Selection. In the event that the potential winner cannot be contacted within two (2) business days after the Winner Selection, he or she will be disqualified and an alternate potential winner may be selected at the Contest Sponsors’ sole discretion. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared the winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc.
15. Before being awarded the Prize, potential winner must sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsors a declaration and release prepared by the Contest Sponsors, which, among other things: (i) confirms compliance with these Rules; (ii) agrees to release the Contest Sponsors, their officers, directors, employees, agents, representatives, successors and assigns (collectively, the “Released Parties”) from any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising from any liability in connection with this Contest and/or his/her participation therein; (iii) grants to the Contest Sponsors, in perpetuity, a royalty-free, transferable license to use, reproduce and otherwise exploit all or any portion of his/her Submission for any purpose whatsoever and waives his/her moral rights therein; (iv) agrees to indemnify the Released Parties against any and all claims, damages, liabilities, costs, and expenses arising from use of his/her Submission including, without limitation, any claim that his/her Submission infringes a proprietary interest of any third party; and (v) agrees to the publication, reproduction and/or other use of his/her name, address, voice, statements about the Contest and/or photograph or other likeness without further notice or compensation, in any publicity or advertisement carried out by or on behalf of the Contest Sponsors in any manner whatsoever, including print, broadcast or the internet. If a potential winner: (a) fails to correctly answer the skill-testing question; (b) fails to return the properly executed Contest documents within the specified time; and/or (c) cannot be a declared winner in accordance with these Rules for any reason; then he/she will be disqualified (and will forfeit all rights to be a winner) and the Contest Sponsors reserve the right, in their sole and absolute discretion, to select the entrant whose Submission received the second highest score during the judging period to be an eligible winner (in which case the foregoing provisions of this section shall apply to such new eligible winner).
16. All entries become property of Contest Sponsors who assume no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the name of the Prize winner (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsors do not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsors, in their sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond their control, Contest Sponsors reserve their right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsors reserve their right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsors reserve their right in their sole discretion to disqualify any individual they find to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsors reserve their right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsors shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
17. By entering this Contest, the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsors and the Judges with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
19. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
20. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsors and/or their affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.