Conservatives sweep Sask. ridings, CTV News projects Liberal minority
A woman casts her ballot in the riding of Vaudreuil-Soulanges, west of Montreal, on election day, Monday, Oct. 19, 2015. THE CANADIAN PRESS IMAGES/Graham Hughes
Published Monday, October 21, 2019 7:52AM CST
Last Updated Monday, October 21, 2019 10:07PM CST
REGINA -- The Conservative Party has swept all 14 ridings in Saskatchewan.
Conservatives Michael Kram, Andrew Scheer and Warren Steinley have been declared the winners in their respective Regina ridings.
CTV News is projecting a Liberal minority government.
Here are the projected winners in southern Saskatchewan so far:
- Regina-Wascana: Michael Kram (Conservative)
- Regina-Qu'Appelle: Andrew Scheer (Conservative)
- Regina-Lewvan: Warren Steinley (Conservative)
- Moose Jaw-Lake Centre-Lanigan: Tom Lukiwski (Conservative)
- Yorkton-Melville: Cathay Wagantall (Conservative)
- Souris-Moose Mountain: Robert Kitchen (Conservative)
- Cypress Hills-Grasslands: Jeremy Patzer (Conservative)
Follow live updates from our CTV News Regina reporters here: