LATEST VIDEOS FROM CTV REGINA
2013 Motorsports Spectacular Ticket Contest
Published Tuesday, February 5, 2013 3:14PM CST
2013 Motorsports Spectacular Ticket
OFFICIAL RULES AND REGULATIONS
February 4, 5 and 6, 2013
1. To enter the 2013 Motorsports Spectacular Ticket contest (the “Contest”), watch CTV News at Noon on Channel 8, Cable 9 or the local cable or satellite channel in your area on February 4, 2013 and/or February 5, 2013 and/or February 6, 2013 from 12:00 p.m. to 1:00p.m. CST, to view the Contest announcement shown during the program telling viewers to call in for a chance to win (the “Announcement”). When you hear the Announcement, call the CTV Saskatoon contest line at 1-866-717-1207 (the “Contest Line”). In the event that the entrant is outside of the local calling area, standard long distance rates as charged by the entrant’s long distance service provider will apply. The first caller through on the Contest Line following the Announcement will be deemed a potential Prize winner. Each potential Prize winner will be required to provide a representative of CTV Saskatoon with his/her name, address and telephone number. If there is not a clear telephone connection between the CTV Saskatoon representative and the potential Prize winner, such that one or each other cannot hear the other, such potential Prize winner will be disqualified, and the Contest Sponsor will not be liable in any way for such failed connection. In conducting the Contest, CTV Saskatoon and its representatives have the full and absolute discretion to disqualify any potential Prize winner who fails to respond on the phone or whose response cannot be heard, and the Contest Sponsor shall have no liability or responsibility to any potential Prize winner so disqualified. The odds of becoming a potential Prize winner will depend on the total number of individuals calling the Contest Line following the Announcement. The Contest starts at 12:00p.m. (CST) on February 4, 2013 and closes on February 6, 2013 at 1:00p.m. CST (the “Contest Period”). There are three (3) prizes (the "Prize") to be won. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited. Limit of one (1) Prize per household.
2. The contest sponsor is: CTV Saskatoon, a division of Bell Media Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Contest Sponsor”).
3. To enter and to be eligible to win, entrant must be a legal resident of Saskatchewan and be eighteen (18) years of age. Employees and their parents, siblings and children, and persons domiciled with an employee of the Contest Sponsor, its agents, parent, affiliated or related companies, subsidiaries, divisions, prize sponsors, and promotional and advertising agencies and administrators, are ineligible to enter. for and on behalf of such entrant. A winner of a previous Bell Media Inc. contest within the three (3) months preceding the start of this Contest (including persons designated by such winners to take ownership of prizes) and persons domiciled with a winner are not eligible to enter.
4. Prizes - There are three (3) Prizes, each consisting of four (4) vouchers to be redeemed for four (4) tickets for admission to Motorsports Spectacular on February 14, 2013 at Credit Union Centre in Saskatoon, SK. The approximate retail value of each Prize is $100.00 CAD.
5. Prizes must be accepted as awarded. The Prizes may not be sold, transferred and are not convertible to cash. Contest Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a Prize in whole or in part in the event that all or any component of the Prize is unavailable. Prize winner is solely responsible for all costs not expressly described herein.
6. Proof of identification must be provided upon request. In order to be declared a winner, potential winner must first correctly answer, unaided, a time limited mathematical skill testing question administered by Bell Media Inc. Before being awarded a Prize, the potential winner will be required to sign and return within the time stipulated by the Contest Sponsor, a full release and indemnity form stating that, among other things, he/she has read and understood these official rules and regulations (“Rules”), grants all consents required, agrees to be available and to participate in publicity and/or promotions related to the Contest and/or the Contest Sponsor and/or similar matters, authorizes the Contest Sponsor to broadcast, publish, disseminate and otherwise use his/her name, city/town/village and province/territory of residence, photograph, likeness, sobriquet and voice, in connection with any promotion and/or publicity, and/or for general news, entertainment and/or information purposes at no additional compensation to the potential winner, beyond the awarding of or participation in the Prize, accepts the Prize as offered and releases the Contest Sponsor from any and all liability of any kind arising out of the potential winner’s participation in this Contest and receipt and use of the Prize. In the event that that a potential winner does not comply with all the provisions as contemplated in these Rules, Contest Sponsor shall have the right to disqualify the potential winner and the Contest Sponsor shall be fully and completely released and discharged from any liability or responsibility in this regard.
7. By entering this Contest the entrants and participants automatically agree to accept and abide by these Rules. All decisions of the Contest Sponsor with respect to any aspect of this Contest, including without limitation the eligibility of entries, are final and binding on all entrants in all matters as they relate to this Contest.
8. All entries become property of Contest Sponsor who assumes no responsibility for garbled, lost, late, delayed, destroyed or misdirected entries, mail, voice messages, e-mail or any computer errors or malfunctions. No correspondence will be entered into except with entrants requesting Rules by mail or requesting the names of the Prize winners (for which a self-addressed, postage paid envelope must be included). Contest Sponsor does not assume any responsibility for incorrect or inaccurate capture of entry information, technical malfunctions, human or technical error, seeding or printing errors, lost, delayed or garbled data or transmissions, omission, interruption, deletion, defect or failures of any telephone or computer line or network, computer equipment, software or any combination thereof. Entry materials or data that have been tampered with or altered are void. If for any reason, in the opinion of the Contest Sponsor, in its sole discretion, the Contest is not capable of running as originally planned, or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or the proper conduct of the Contest is corrupted or adversely affected, including by reason of infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond its control, Contest Sponsor reserves its right to cancel, terminate, modify, amend, extend or suspend the Contest, and select a winner from previously received eligible entries. Contest Sponsor reserves its right to modify the Rules without materially affecting the terms and conditions hereof. The Contest Sponsor reserves its right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be tampering with the entry process or the operation of the Contest or to be acting in violation of the Rules or otherwise in a disruptive manner. Any attempts to deliberately damage the Contest web site or to undermine the legitimate operation of this Contest is a violation of criminal and civil laws and should such an attempt be made the Contest Sponsor reserves its right to seek remedies and damages to the fullest extent of the law. Contest Sponsor shall not be held responsible for any errors or negligence that may arise or occur in connection with the Contest including any damage to an entrant’s computer equipment, system, software or any combination thereof, as a result of their participation in this Contest or from downloading any material from the Contest web site.
10. In the event of any discrepancy or inconsistency between the terms and conditions of the Rules and disclosures or other statements contained in any Contest related materials, including but not limited to the Contest entry form, or point of sale, television, print or online advertising, the terms and conditions of the Rules shall prevail, govern and control.
11. All intellectual property, including but not limited to trade-marks, trade-names, logos, designs, promotional materials, web pages, source codes, drawings, illustrations, slogans and representations are owned by the Contest Sponsor and/or its affiliates. All rights are reserved. Unauthorized copying or use of any copyrighted material or intellectual property without the express written consent of its owner is strictly prohibited.
LEGALS for the 2013 Motorsports Spectacular Ticket Contest
No purchase necessary. Some restrictions apply. Contest starts at 12:00 p.m. CST on February 4, 2013 and closes on February 6, 2013 at 1:00 p.m. CST. Complete contest rules and regulations available at www.Saskatoon.CTVNews.ca. Open to legal residents of Saskatchewan who are eighteen (18) years of age or older. Must correctly answer, unaided, a mathematical skill testing question to be declared a winner. The approximate retail value of each Prize is $100.00 CAD. The odds of winning a Prize will depend upon the total number of callers following the Announcement.