LATEST VIDEOS FROM CTV REGINA
Unattended cooking blamed for Regina house fire
Firefighters attend to a house fire on Argyle Street in Regina on Wednesday, March 1, 2017.
Published Thursday, March 2, 2017 5:14PM CST
A fire that extensively damaged a home in Regina was caused by unattended cooking, investigators have concluded.
The house, located on the 900 block of Argyle Street, was engulfed in flames when crews arrived on scene shortly after 5 p.m. Wednesday.
A resident of the home managed to escape uninjured.
Firefighters brought the fire under control and searches of the house revealed there were no other occupants inside.
A damage estimate has not been released.