LATEST VIDEOS FROM CTV REGINA
What’s open in Regina on Saskatchewan Day?
The Saskatchewan flag blows in the wind before the final Saskatchewan Roughriders game at Mosaic Stadium in Regina on Saturday, Oct. 29, 2016. THE CANADIAN PRESS/Mark Taylor
Published Monday, August 7, 2017 10:30AM CST
Here are what services and facilities are affected Monday for Saskatchewan Day in the city of Regina:
• City hall will be closed
• Parking meters will not be in effect
• The landfill will be closed
• Garbage and recycling will be picked up as usual
• Transit will run on Sunday routes and schedules
• Paratransit will run on a holiday schedule from 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Offices at Regina Memorial Park and Regina Cemeteries will be closed. Gates will be open 8 a.m. to 9 p.m.
• Neil Balkwill Civic Arts Centre and the Art Gallery of Regina will be closed
• North West Leisure Centre will be open 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
• Regina Sportplex will be open 9 a.m. to 7 p.m.
• Sandra Schmirler Leisure Centre will be closed for annual maintenance
• Outdoor pools will be open 12 p.m. to 8 p.m.