LATEST VIDEOS FROM CTV REGINA
Cabin explodes at Saskatchewan beach
Published Monday, July 11, 2011 7:36PM CST
A Saskatchewan beach family is now homeless after an explosion and fire.
On Sunday morning, a fire broke out in Rick and Kim Dell's home in the resort village about an hour northwest of Regina. The blaze started in a shed and then spread to the garage and the home.
Several propane tanks were stored in the shed and at least one of them exploded. The Dell's, their young son and their pets all escaped unharmed.
The blaze was already fully involved when firefighters from nearby Silton arrived. The cause of the fire is still unknown.
This is all that is left of Kim and Rick Dell's home after a fire started in a shed where propane tanks were stored.