Top Stories: Bypass vs. Ring Road, murder charges laid, bed bugs found at Regina General Hospital
Published Friday, November 1, 2019 3:13PM CST
1. Ring Rd. or the Bypass: Here’s the fastest routes around Regina
The opening of the Regina Bypass gives people in and around the Queen City a couple more route options to get around. CTV News set out to find out whether it is faster to travel along the Bypass or Ring Rd. for various routes around the city.
2. 'Really tough to dig out of': How a Regina mom broke a payday loan cycle
A Regina mother is sharing her story of how she broke a vicious cycle of payday lending.
3. 'We want justice for Jenaya': Family grieves following charges in Wapemoose death
A second-degree murder charge has been laid in the death of Jenaya Wapemoose, who was reported missing on May 7.
4. Mystery safe finally cracked open at Regina civic museum
A safe that proved to be a community mystery has finally been opened at the Civic Museum of Regina.
5. 'Small number of bed bugs' found in Regina General Hospital's Hemodialysis Unit
The Saskatchewan Health Authority says it has identified and removed a "small number of bed bugs" after they were discovered in the Regina General Hospital's Hemodialysis Unit last week.