Top Stories: Truck drives wrong way on bypass, Fajardo rumours, high lead levels in Regina water
1. Caught on camera: Video shows semi-truck travelling wrong way down Regina Bypass
This video shows the last of three commercial trucks travelling southbound on the wrong side of the newly opened Regina Bypass.
2. Hewitt Commentary: Cody Fajardo rumours are out of control
The health of Rider quarterback Cody Fajardo is the current talk of coffee row here in tropical Saskatchewan.
3. Lead levels comparable to Flint, Mich. found in Regina drinking water
A new study has found that some Canadian cities, including Regina and Moose Jaw, have levels of lead in their drinking water comparable to Flint, Michigan, which has become synonymous with contaminated H2O.
4. RCMP pursue suspect through several Sask. communities before standoff leads to arrest
A 26-year-old man from the Cote First Nation has been charged following a series of offences that took place on Saturday evening in the areas of Wadena, Foam Lake, Yorkton, Melville and Fort Qu’Appelle.
5. City releases proposed neighbourhood plan for Regina railyard
The City of Regina released the proposed neighbourhood plan for the railyard site and surrounding area along Dewdney Avenue.